बोध इति सर्वैः सह आत्मीयता...!? - Dr.Brieshkumar Chandrarav

Friday, August 21, 2026

बोध इति सर्वैः सह आत्मीयता...!?

Brij Chandrarav  August 2026

Enlightenment is intimacy with all things.


Today, I'm blogging on a different topic . I'm trying to connect with my thoughts. I'm simply writing without worrying about whether I succeed in this endeavor. If you find something different in this, read it; otherwise, don't waste your time.

From birth, we are blessed with five senses, along with our human body. We perceive the world through them. This enhances our experiential nature. We see, hear, feel, and experience. We read something and then try to put it into practice, connecting it to our life's actions. The repeated actions that follow this connection reach the depths of experience. What is gained from this process is knowledge. This happens frequently in our lives, repeatedly and is what we would call the "enlightenment" state of life.



Let's try to understand the Sanskrit saying, "Bodh Iti Sarvaih Saha Atmiyata." The emphasis here is on the word "intimacy. "Intimacy increases the pace of achievement in human life. One meaning of intimacy is closeness, which we can also understand with the term "intimate swarm." It's a connection to an object or a person. A connection to a situation or a circumstance. A connection to a place or boundary. A connection to animals and birds. It's a desire to be connected to nature. The deeper the connection, the greater our knowledge. Intimacy with all things can give us a distinct identity as human beings. We all know that those who work for the welfare of nature, humanity and animals, and birds, working for their enrichment and development, have come to prominence in remarkable ways. They have been honored with many honors. They are a clear mirror of society. The talented image of that person also makes the society look healthy.


Enlightenment means Attachment in Sanskrit "Atmiyata" Intimacy is absolutely essential for this. Selfish behavior as a human being will only lead to personal weakness. A person's identity may increase for other reasons, but ultimately, it will falter. Its effect will be like a key-operated toy. "Enlightenment" is a very auspicious thing. Intimacy is essential for it. I have personally seen many people. Their talents don't match their status. Yet, this "trade of talents" continues to occur due to someone's personal desires. Our human society has never been rich in talent ; it lacks those who recognize talent . Those who don't live with knowledge pollute society. This is what I call "behavioral poison. " Perhaps it will please both sellers and buyers. It will not benefit the human community at all.

Then I remind you of "intimacy" and "closeness." If we talk only about human relationships, these are prevalent. Today, even the word and the feeling of "love" seem to be lacking. The reason for this is attributed to the lack of intimacy. This truth must be accepted. Love is the basis for the excellent progress of human life . Only because of love will the flexibility of human relationships remain in this world. What a beautiful thing...! I want to become intimate; I want to light the "lamp of knowledge" in my life. I want to play a significant role in the world's noble causes. Perhaps this is God's will... !?


Your Thoughtbird 🐣

Dr. Brijeshkumar Chandrarav

Modasa, Aravalli.

Gujarat, INDIA

drbrijeshkumar.world

dr.brij59@gmail.com

+91 9428312234

+91 7016171996

No comments:

Thanks 👏 to read blog.I'm very grateful to YOU.

बोध इति सर्वैः सह आत्मीयता...!?

Brij Chandrarav  August 2026 Enlightenment is intimacy with all things. Today, I'm blogging on a different topic . I'm trying to con...

@Mox Infotech


Copyright © | Dr.Brieshkumar Chandrarav
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions | About us | Contact us